CORONAVIRUS – COVID-19 MESSAGE
CORONAVIRUS – COVID 19 RESPONSE FROM TORONTO STEAM N’ CLEAN
Last updated May 6, 2020
As an essential service we continue to operate and offer cleaning services throughout this unprecedented time. We write to you today to outline our processes and steps we have put in place to ensure the safety of our frontline employees and you – our valued customers.
Our teams are actively monitoring communications from health authorities such as World Health Organization, and Health Canada to ensure appropriate procedures are being implemented.
In addition to the cross-contamination and safety guidelines we regularly follow, we have also added additional measures for your protection and the protection of our technicians.
- Our technicians wear PPE that includes masks, gloves, and shoe covers during all jobs.
- Sanitizing of all equipment at the end of every job. This includes portable equipment down to the wheels.
- Sanitizing of our vehicle is done after each visit on high-touch points.
- Increased hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Social distancing measures have been put in place including no handshakes.
- Eased sick policies to ensure technicians are taking time off when required.
While We Are Cleaning
In order to mitigate the risk to our frontline technicians we ask customers advise us of any symptoms or risks we may encounter when on site.
- If you are sick, have been sick, or have come in contact with someone who is sick, please advise us at time of booking so we can re-schedule your appointment.
- If you are, or someone at your residence, is self-isolating or quarantined, please advise us so we can re-schedule your appointment.
We continue to follow social distancing rules even when in your residence or place of business so we ask that while our technicians are cleaning, you isolate yourself in another room or area. If you would rather not be present during the cleaning for added comfort we can definitely accommodate. We regularly clean for customers such as realtors, and property managers who are not on site themselves. Our staff is insured, bonded, and background checked to ensure the safety of your home or place of business. We also take before and after pictures and track our operations to ensure the quality of your service remains unaffected.
We take pride in being one of the leaders in cleaning and continue to monitor the evolving situation regularly to ensure the highest standards are being upheld. We remain committed to providing you exceptional service and support, for now and the future.
For any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1 Yonge Street, 1801